You are here: home
→Job Details - Trade Capture/Clearing - ref: 10817
+ Search our Jobs
Apply Now or call 0207 073 2841
Trade Capture/Clearing - ref: 10817
£40000 - £40000
A leading futures brokerage wish to recruit a clearing administrator to ensure the collection and clearing through the appropriate exchanges.
Role duties include:
- Liaising with traders and clients to deal with any discrepancies.
- To ensure there are no out trades (i.e. all positions have been allocated at the end of the day.)
- To ensure trades are correctly matched to output reports.
- Processing give up agreements.
- Liaising with the clearing manager to effectively progress junior training plans.
- Ensure that exchange reports/actions are correctly maintained.
- To ensure all options have been correctly exercised / assigned.
Experience / Skills
- A level standard mathematics and English and/or minimum 3 years of experience in trade clearing environment.
- Industry related qualifications e.g. financial services exams, EUREX etc is desirable.
- Working knowledge and experience of European exchanges.
- Good knowledge and understanding of futures and options market.