→Job Details - Customer Services FX - ref: 10841
Apply Now or call 0207 073 2841
A great opportunity has arisen for a customer service dealer with FX experience to join a dealing team within a leading brokerage. The right candidate will be the first point of contact, providing expert dealing service and account management.
Role Duties will include:
- To be customers’ first point of contact, providing an expert telephone dealing service and account management.
- Be responsible for providing an excellent on-boarding experience for customers across all of companies' products and services.
- To ensure transactions are executed efficiently and that customers have a positive experience in all interaction.
- Collaborating with teams across different departments to ensure customer payments are sent as expected, and queries are dealt with efficiently.
- Build client relationships to help maximise trade strike rates and to prolong the client life-cycle.
- Speaking positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services.
- Ensuring all original documentation received is recorded, scanned and archived.
Skills and Experience
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months experience in FX within the private clients space.
- Experience in a telephone based sales environment and customer portfolio management.
- Customer service experience within a multi-channel environment (e.g. telephone, email, face to face)
- Understanding of the financial markets, payments, and demonstrable awareness of the foreign exchange market.
- Excellent English, written and verbal is essential.
- Additionally the following languages i.e. French, Portuguese or Spanish are highly desirable.