→Job Details - Team Lead - Customer Services FX - ref: 10842
Apply Now or call 0207 073 2841
A great opportunity has arisen for a team leader / customer services with FX experience to join a dealing team within a leading brokerage. You will be reporting to the operations manager. The right candidate will be supervising a team of dealers who are the first point of contact, providing expert dealing service and account management.
Role Duties will include:
- To lead a team of dealers who execute spot and forward transactions through a telephone dealing service.
- To lead a team that provides an excellent on-boarding for customers who are using our products and services for the first time.
- Ensure the team individuals deliver the highest quality, maintaining the companies' position as the industry leader.
- Work closely with the operations manager.
- A point of contact for customers accessing the telephone dealing service, executing spot and forward transactions.
- Collaborating with colleagues across department.
- Build client relationships to help maximise trade strike rates.
- Actively looking for business improvements and taking to management what you find.
- Look into existing payments/client database, to uncover transactional opportunities.
Experience and Skill
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months experience in FX within the private clients space.
- Demonstrate achievements within a team leadership role
- Experience as a team lead in a telephone based customer service sales environment
- Customer service experience within a multi-channel environment (e.g. telephone, email, face to face)
- Understanding of the financial markets, payments, and demonstrable awareness of the foreign exchange market.
- Excellent English, written and verbal is essential.
- Additionally the following languages i.e. French, Portuguese or Spanish a