→Job Details - Kyc Analyst - ref: 10961
Apply Now or call 0207 073 2841
Our client is a leading financial institution based In London. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced KYC/AML analyst. The primary responsibility of this role is to perform core AML/KYC due diligence, PEP, Sanction & Negative Media screening, financial crime risk assessment and compliance categorisation (e.g. MiFID, FSCS, FATCA) of new and existing clients of the wholesale business areas.
The clients are primarily corporate, although will occasionally contain some individuals.
Duties will include:
• Onboarding of new clients and review of existing clients.
• Communicating professionally and confidently with stakeholders including colleagues and front office relationship managers as part of the onboarding and client review process.
• Interpreting and analysing KYC data to accurately risk assess new and existing clients, making sound judgement calls in terms of escalation and risk mitigation.
• Performing PEP, Sanction and Negative Media screening and analysing the results to eliminate or confirm matches.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Proven experience of KYC analysis of corporate clients and understanding the due diligence of corporate documents (not limited to banking) is essential, including knowledge of third party data providers e.g. Equifax, Dun & Bradstreet, Dow Jones.
• Proven working knowledge of AML requirements for onboarding clients, with some knowledge of the JMLSG and the Money Laundering Regulations;
• Proven experience of analysing complex legal structures;
• Proven experience of PEPs, Sanctions and Negative Media screening;
Please note candidates must have experience with the following to be considered:
complex structures, nominee companies & syndicated lending.