→Job Details - Credit risk Analyst - Mandarin - ref: 10710
Apply Now or call 0207 073 2841
An international bank wishes to recruit a strong credit analyst who is fluent in both spoken and written mandarin, to analyse, structure and execute project finance transactions, primarily focused on energy, natural resources and infrastructure sector transactions within EMEA.
- Write concise business proposals (identifying key credit risks).
- Analyse strengths and weaknesses of projects/structure in such transactions.
- Engineer financing structure and term-sheets for Project Finance transactions.
- Construct & review complex Project Finance models and key ratios and concepts used in them.
- Undertake regular market and industry research.
- Provide assistance to develop client relationships and identify project finance opportunities within the EMEA region.
Qualifications / Experiences
- Fluent in both written/spoken in Mandarin and English.
- A proven track record of undertaking project financing transactions and developing corporate relationships.
- 2-3 years relevant experience within Financial Services industry, focusing on Project and Structured/Acquisition Finance.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative credit analysis skills, with exemplary financial modeling experience.
- Broad Project Finance/advisory experience with Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Power and/or Global Infrastructure.
Should you wish to be considered for this role please apply now.