→Job Details - AVP - Project Finance (Renewables/Infrastructure) - ref: 11000
Apply Now or call 0207 073 2841
An overseas bank wishes to recruit an AVP in project finance to develop and expand the bank’s business and customer relationship within EMEA region, mainly focus on structured finance transactions including sectors of power, renewable, infrastructure so as to facilitate the delivery of strategy and business objectives.
- Develop new client relationships and business opportunities within the EMEA region in accordance with the bank's business strategy and credit policy.
- Structure, originate structure finance transactions in power, reneable, infrastructure and/or oil and gas.
- Prepare business proposals, lead and complete the internal credit processing in line with the policies.
- Liaise with other financial institutions and seek business opportunities (syndicated and bilateral) within the EMEA region.
- Undertake various administration duties in support of the Head of the department.
Candidate must have the following:
- Experience in managing and developing structured finance/project finance/ECA finance.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the following sectors: power, renevable, infrastructure and/or oil and gas.
- Strong background in credit analysis.
- Good team work and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant professional qualifications is advantageous.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please apply now.