→Job Details - Trade Finance officer - ref: 11016
Apply Now or call 0207 073 2841
Main duties include:
Responsible for support and cover for transaction flow and data entry for trade finance operations.
Process of transactions from initiation through to settlement including data entry and payment processing.
The screening of transactions and the parties involved in line with the JMLSG guidelines and assisting Compliance with the transaction monitoring program.
Identify potential red flags when reviewing trade finance transactions.
Generate the relevant MT7xx series messages.
Support with the loan admin function for both syndicated and bilateral loans.
Delivery of related MI reporting.
- Minimum degree level is required.
- Exposure to as broad a range of products and process as possible.
- Experience in trade finance products
- Understanding of regulatory impact on all operational processes.
- Competent on MS office 2010 and SWIFT (especially MT7xx series messages.)
- Knowledge of UCP 600 system.