Our client is a successful company specialising in wellbeing with a driven and personable team.
The Accounts Assistant will work closely and provide support to the Finance Director with business accounting activities.
You will also assist with basic administration tasks and should be on hand to answer any queries raised by staff or external clients or providers. The ideal candidate will be expected to help document and maintain the business finance procedures, updating and implementing them wherever necessary.
Duties will include:
- Invoice processing
- Processing expense requests
- Credit control
- Maintaining the company purchase and sales ledgers
- Assist with daily finance reporting
- Banks reconciliation
- Raising sales invoices
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers
- Basic administration
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation
- Payroll knowledge to cover FD when necessary
- Assist with international accounting requirements (Australia, Africa)
- Contribute to improvement to processes where relevant
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks across the business where required
The ideal candidate will be self motivated and personable
Minimum of 2
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT