Our client is a successful international bank based in the city.
Due to an internal promotion an opportunity has arisen for a mandarin speaking administrator.
Duties will include:
- Be responsible for the daily operation of branch’s institutional email and internal OA system.
- Liaise with China Head Office (HO) different functions in daily works.
- Organizing the branch’s periodic senior management meetings, Head of Department (HoDs) meetings, all staff meetings and other ad-hoc special work meetings; preparing these meeting minutes in time and all other meeting related works.
- Delivering and monitoring the implementation of the work requirements/instructions from Branch’s senior managements in a timely manner.
- Providing high quality market research information & drafting suggestions for review on branch’s significant matters.
- Drafting branch’s annual work report and plan and all other ad-hoc branch wide work reports with high quality for review.
- Managing branch’s archive management work. Developing the work in line with local laws, regulations, practice & HO requirement. Supporting senior management’s updating delegation of authorities from HO.
- Supporting the branch’s purchase process management. Managing the branch’s non-electrical fixed assets works.
- Supporting Hod in promoting employee engagement and corporate culture through organizing team building activities.
- Supporting Hod in emergent incidents that may impact the branch’s normal business.
- Support set up branch Health & Safety management mechanisms in line with local laws, regulations and practice.
- Other ad-hoc department duties.
The ideal candidate will :
- Undergraduate degree (minimum)
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin (both spoken and written);
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in admin support work;
- Interested in working at a growing bank with fast paced environment;
- Approachable, positive personality with strong communications skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver practical solutions.
In return you can expect competitive salary, discretionary bonus and other benefits.
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT