Our client is a successful and reputable broker based in the city specialising in a diverse range of products with an established client base.
Due to growth our client is looking for articulate and hard-working individuals with career experience in financial markets and want to be part of an exciting fast-growing business with a high-performing culture.
This is a highly rewarding sales and dealing role, and the successful individuals will be part of a small team responsible for building and maintaining a portfolio of high value clients across all industries in the UK. You will have a great work ethic, willingness and want for business development and client relationship management.
As part of this role, you will have support and mentorship from the Directors as well as the responsibility of two Analysts who will be researching and qualifying potential clients from a database of qualified leads for you to then develop meaningful relationships with.
• Your Analyst(s) will provide a consistent flow of newly onboarded clients to support your efforts on building a portfolio of high value corporate and institutional clients dealing Deposits, Money Markets and Foreign Exchange (Spot & Forward) to meet set KPI’s and Sales targets
• Engage and develop relationships with treasury and finance teams, as well as C-level decision makers of medium to large businesses across all industries in the UK
• By consulting on each client’s cash and counterparty requirements you will educate and inform them on the appropriate solutions in the market to demonstrate value and then go on to deal
• Your primary method of engaging clients will be by telephone as this will help support the nurturing of your relationships, and the learning of their business and ever-changing requirements in order to ensure we are always solving their problems and adding meaningful value
• Each client offers the likelihood to develop a long-term relationship, therefore the individual will need to be a people person who’s organised with excellent communication skills and an ability to nurture and develop relationships
• Have an understanding of these products along with experience in portfolio construction and risk management
• Have an acute awareness of the competitive landscape, industry changes and stay up to date with all financial markets, particularly interest rates and foreign exchange
• Liaising with the Directors on other key business areas as required
A minimum of two years’ experience in a financial markets role (sales, dealing, banking) with proven success in developing and managing client relationships
To join the team, successful individuals will have a positive attitude and passion for personal development as well as great aptitude and ambition to meet the expected company standards and performance.
This opportunity offers a progressive career with excellent earning potential and company recognition. If you are a self-starter that’s looking for a real sense of purpose and are driven by financial success and a desire to work in a supportive and high-performance environment, then we would love to hear from you.
In return, you will receive a basic salary with a highly competitive unlimited and transparent commission scheme
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT