Compensation Benefits Administrator
Our client is a Fortune 500 company based in the city. An opportunity has arisen for a Compensation Benefits Administrator . A new opportunity has been created for a experienced HR administrator to join the team to focus on:Taxation, National Insurance issues, year-end procedures, salary budget, bonus calculation, pension and all related matters) to ensure a seamless function is maintained always.
Main Duties will include:
- To provide a service in connection with payroll/tax, benefits, monthly reporting and project work
- Manage payroll processes and related month end in SAP. Dealing with employee queries
- Collate and upload monthly contributions to Scottish Widows. Issue SAP payment, recharge to subsidiary companies via quarterly invoice and deal with employee queries, salary sacrifice requests
- Prepare provision of bonus for Accounting Department
- Ensure all vendor payments are accounted before end of financial year (all team)
- Collate expenses for the PSA, taxable relocation/staff entertainment and issue calculation/payment to HMRC
- Prepare spreadsheets for bonus template spreadsheet, announcement letters to employees/reflect changes in payroll
- Collate data and coordinate 1st June and 1st September renewal with broker, pay invoices, recharge to subsidiary companies
- Provide Global Mobility team and Accounting departments with monthly headcount report by cost centre
- Process applications through payroll
- Complete form with information/statistics.
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous proved knowledge of running payrolls
- Previous knowledge of working in a Human Resources team.
- GCSE (equivalent grade C or above) in Maths and English
- Good communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent level of Word and Excel
- Flexibility to travel on occasion.
In return you can expect excellent career progression, package, hybrid working and more.
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
City Of London
Ref ID: MM1324
£21000 - £30000