Our client is a successful bank with a great working environment. An opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Associate to join the team focusing on Consumers, Retail, Banking Conduct, Payments, Financial Promotions, Conflicts of Interests and Complaints, and other areas as so required.
Duties will include:
Compliance Testing & MonitoringPlan- Assisting in the completion of the Compliance Monitoring Programme with subsequent identification of issues, breaches, and appropriate escalation. Provision of MI for committees.
Projects- Assisting in ad hoc projects and thematic reviews as required by the Compliance Team.
Committee Papers - Assisting in the compiling of Committee Papers and any associated actions.
Regulatory Returns - Assist in the data collation and submission of regulatory returns as required by the regulator and providing any assistance in ad hoc requests for information from the regulator.
Regulatory Horizon- Helping the team identify any material regulatory developments, and where needed assessing the impact on the Bank and engaging with relevant stakeholders.
Training - Assisting in the drafting and sometimes delivery of Compliance Training as required in the Bank’s Compliance Risk Management frameworks.
Administrative- Maintaining and documenting compliance processes, procedures, records, registers, systems and controls.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of Compliance monitoring, testing, administrative and projects.
- Understanding of the UK regulatory environment.
- Prepared to further develop skills and knowledge on the role.
- A confident, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and a personal commitment to continuous improvement of controls and processes.
- A problem solver who can stay calm under pressure and demonstrate forward thinking with the ability to adapt to all personalities and form positive relationships with colleagues.
In return you can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits including 29 days holiday and more!
To be considered for this role please click apply now
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT