Data Analyst - AVP
An International banking institution wish to recruit a Data Analyst to support the Bank’s data governance programme. The main responsibilities include data lifecycle management and data analysis to meet both internal and external requirements, such as setting data standards, data quality monitoring, data analysis and data mining.
- Develop processes and polices relating to the data governance programme.
- Participate in the lifecycle management of the data for London setup, including setting data standards, improving data quality and data operations
- Carry out data analysis for various business lines in order to meet both internal and external data requirements, such as regulatory reporting, MIs and so on.
- Participate in the local data mart construction based on HO UDP platform.
- Carry out data analysis on existing data repositories, including but not limited to ORSS, and local data mart when it is available.
- Assist in migrating current program-based data analysis software onto new data platform where required. Prepare data related business requirement document (BRD) together with data owners for IT departments to implement
- No less than 3-5 years of data analysis experience (ideally within banking)
- Data Analysis is relation to regulatory reporting requirements (an advantage)
- Basic understanding of various banking products and application systems
- Strong knowledge of data governance
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT