Data Analyst - Fintech
A well established Fintech business is seeking a Data Analyst for their growing risk management/assurance team, you will be working with our Risk managers, Compliance officers and a wide range of business stakeholders to ensure that our internal controls are owned, documented, measured, reviewed and maintained.
- Development and delivery of library management of an inventory of controls, responsibilities for the operation of those controls, and which external standard(s) they align to.
- Storage and retrieval of artefacts required to maintain external certifications; respond to external audits; support client-driven information requests, including RFP’s and Due Diligence.
- Supporting process owners in identifying and adapting specific artefacts covering policies, processes, procedures and controls when required.
- Providing the hands-on data know-how to create and maintain a suite of risk and compliance MI across risk and compliance performance and value assessments.
- Planning changes to toolkit and maintaining a roadmap of additional features to enhance.
- Acting as tools administrator, producing and maintaining training materials.
No less than 2 years experience working as a data analyst within risk/compliance or as a junior PMO.
Experience of managing processes, and using data to understand performance and opportunities for improvement.
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT