Data Manager - Hedge Fund
A leading hedge fund is seeking a manager for the data analyst team (3 people in London) who are responsible for back office pricing as well as time series data for trading/modelling/analysis.
- The Manager of UK Data Analysts will assist in reviewing processes and technologies to improve data accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency.
- Work with a small team of Data Analysts, helping them to complete their day to day tasks as well as project work.
- Responsible for ensuring that all stakeholders are regularly updated on the status of open items.
- In addition to managing other analysts, be responsible for his/her own project work and taking on coverage windows as/when required
- Regularly interact with users of the company financial data to identify, access, and query series of interest in internal databases, including a third party tick database. These groups include but are not limited to Trading, Global Research, Middle Office, Risk, and Compliance.
- For new projects or data-related production changes, the manager will work with their analysts to determine detailed specifications and resource requirements and coordinate prioritization and approval with other groups. They will ensure content is tested for proper QA and review/approve for production release.
- When new data services are needed, the manager will evaluate potential data sources and cost/resources.
- BA/BS with strong academic background
Minimum of 2 years management experience
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT