Our client is an investment bank based in the city. An excellent opportunity has arisen to join the bank. Our client is looking for a Executive Assistant to provide confidential assistance and administrative support to the COO.
The team have a great working environment and it is a collaborative environment. This is a 9 month fixed term contract and an excellent opportunity as a stepping stone for someone with strong office management skills looking to transfer into a new role. Ideally if you're already experienced you would hit the ground running.
The EA is an integral part of the COO leadership team, which is responsible for all aspects of running Operations as a business covering. Due to the nature of the role you will have high visibility across the business.
Duties will include:
- Complex diary management
- Acting as first point of contact for all internal and external stakeholder communication.
- Fielding and directing email requests where necessary and assisting with incoming inquiries.
- Governance Forum / Committee meeting support work i.e. managing dates of meeting and actions, liaising with representatives responsible for preparing papers, preparing agendas, distributing meeting packs and taking minutes
- Report writing
- Invoice authorisation
- Arranging and facilitating team events and Town Halls
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Maintaining annual leave records
- Reviewing and authorising expense claims
Managing ad hoc tasks and management of miscellaneous issue
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT