Group Accounting Manager
Our client is an international corporation based in central London. An opportunity has arisen for a Group Accounting Manager.
- Support with preparation of Group accounts, including liaising with overseas controllers to collate necessary information, including but not limited to preparation of lease accounting, hedge accounting and financial risk management notes
- Working closely with the FP&A team to prepare value in use calculations
- Assist with the implementation of IFRS 16 software, reconciling opening positions and understanding changes in accounting from prior year models.
- Assist with IFRS 3 disclosures and acquisition accounting
- Working closely with the auditors, providing information/explanation in line with their requirements.
- Proof reading and checking accuracy of the annual report
- Supporting the preparation of covenant reporting packs for review by the GFC
- Work with the Regional FCs to ensure intercompany reconciliations are conducted monthly in each entity and group accounts reflect the correct position
- Supporting robust data collection across all entities to support group statutory disclosures
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- ACA qualified
- Technically strong with a firm understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
- At least 2 years PQE with experience of consolidated financial statements for a listed group
- Strong Excel skills
- Comfortable to work in a dynamic environment with multiple projects running simultaneously and delivering tangible results within deadlines
In return, you will receive a competitive package, excellent discretionary bonus, benefits and hybrid working on offer.To be considered for this role please apply nowI
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
Ref ID: MM1049
£70000 - £80000