Infrastructure Engineer - Fully Remote
My client is a global Financial Institution and they are seeking an Infrastructure Engineer/Senior Technical Specialist for a 100% remote role on a contract basis equivalent to £65,000pa. YOU MUST HAVE STRONG AZURE EXPERIENCE
Deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies whilst providing second and third level technical support to the customers.
Output group 1* Provide optimal IT support to departments to help facilitate meeting of the Bank's objectives
Outputs and measures*
· Applies advanced technical expertise using standard operating and diagnostic protocols to resolve standard to highly complex system level issues
· Maintains a "closed-loop" communication style, assuring all appropriate individuals are notified of ongoing issues and problem resolution status, as required, on-site upgrade activities or investigations of reported problems
· Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving technical customer issues and equipment by remote or onsite support.
· Develop and maintain good relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels
· Take ownership and responsibility of an issue from start through to a successful resolution · Ability to utilize the applications for Microsoft Office for support, reporting and documentation.
· Keep customers informed, sets and follows commitments
· Manage multiple tasks or incidents simultaneously with minimal supervision
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and perform a variety of complicated tasks in which a wide degree of creativity and latitude is necessary.
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT