An International trading company wish to recruit a Logistics Administrator to provide sales support and contract execution of international trades including delivery coordination, accounting transactions and supporting sales staff and managers.
- Liaising with customers and other offices in relation to enquires, securing orders, and contract execution.
- Interacting with internal corporate departments such as trade risk management, tax, legal, accounting and treasury for processing internal applications and ensuring company rules are being adhered to
- SAP and iTIMS transactions for purchases and sales
- General administration duties for sales/purchase orders such as international delivery coordination, accounts payable and accounts receivable and chasing overdue invoices
- Maintaining customer files and issuing accurate shipping/customs documentation
- Supporting global contract administration for a major client e.g. updating price data and documents
- Educated to 'A' Level standard or equivalent
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Excellent SAP Skills
- Basic international trade transaction skills
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT