An overseas banking institution wish to recruit an operational risk analyst to support the Operational Risk Manager in the monitoring and control of the Bank’s operational risks whilst supporting the Business Areas and Support Functions
- Ensuring that the operational risk management framework (ORMF) of the Bank is fit-for-purpose and fully meets regulatory requirements.
- Developing and embedding the key components of the ORMF - RCSA programme, OR Event management, Key Risk Indicator Reporting, Scenario analysis.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate operational risk management systems, policies and procedures, and, where necessary, developing the infrastructure to support the operational risk framework.
- Providing Bank-wide training in the Bank’s operational risk framework, including the preparation of suitable guidance material for staff reference.
- Providing guidance and support to the business and support areas on all operational risk matters, including improving their procedures to mitigate operational risks appropriately.
- Improving the methodology used for determining operational risk exposure, bringing it in line with the requirements of Head Office, and, where appropriate, establishing an appropriate back-testing framework
- Educated to degree in numerate/financial/accounting discipline and/or appropriate professional qualification level.
Experience of implementing operational risk management frameworks, including a good kn
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT