Private Banking Officer - Lending
A multinational bank is looking to hire a private banking support officer to join the private banking team. The successful candidate will be assisting the mortgage and lending business with the management of a portfolio of HNW clients.
- To market bank's property investment offerings and criteria to develop new High Net worth (HNW) client relationships and business.
- To create and maintain good relationships with clients and assist with various banking needs.
- To manage overdrawn mortgage accounts and insurance risk, liaising with clients where appropriate to restore good standing.
- Prepare credit applications, review credit and liaise with external stake holders.
- To conduct effective KYC/KYB screening to ascertain risk profiles.
- To conduct timely and effective transaction monitoring and testing reviews.
- Experience dealing with African HNW clients.
- Mortgage/Lending experience is desirable.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Banking/Financial services.
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT