Reconciliations Oversight Manager - Contract
A leading banking institution wish to recruit a Reconciliations Manager, the successful candidate will take ownership and day-to-day management of the banks Reconciliations function and assist with the ongoing enhancement of the Reconciliations control framework including but not limited to; tools, processs, procedures, reporting and KPI measures
- Deliver standardized and automated reconciliation processes for an 'exception based’ reconciliation methodology
- Continually improve the reconciliations control environment seeking maximum / optimum automation (auto match) for the banks key reconciliations
- Define a roadmap of deliverables year on year to demonstrate the continuous improvement of the reconciliation landscape
- Establish and chair the Reconciliations Forum to solicit information from, provide guidance and oversight to, define deliverables with the key process stakeholders
- Co-ordinate service reviews with suppliers, ensuring any mandated or regulated changes are tracked and delivered.
- Provide SME support to bank wide projects and ensure that project deliverables take account of reconciliation requirements as part of the 'discovery phase’ for a robust control of reconciliations at go-live
- To work flexibly alongside other leaders which support the overall achievement of operational objectives.
- Act as point of reference for colleagues, and deal with queries/questions, helps with team member problems, and oversee reconciliations work.
Strong Reconciliations background within banking combined with management experience.
The ability to connect across the bank to ensure any reconciliation processes, regulation and service changes are delivered with the wider bank in mind and considerate of the technical requirements
Support colleagues as a point of contact / counsel and reconciliations SME.
Experience of a variety of retail banking / treasury products
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT