Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking
An overseas banking institution wish to recruit a relationship manager to develop the Bank’s corporate banking business related to UK clients in accordance with the Bank’s business strategy and compliance requirements
- Establish and develop relationships with the Bank’s existing and target corporate customers in the above mentioned area.
- Organise business marketing activities.
- Coordinate inside the Bank (and the Group if necessary) to provide high quality products and services to the clients.
- Initiate business proposal and follow up the whole business approval process of the Bank (including approval from Head Office if necessary).
- Collaborate with in-house or external lawyer to complete facility documentation process,and ensure the agreements are acceptable and protect the Bank’s interest.
- Cross sell different corporate banking products including loan, deposit, trade finance, cash management, FX, bond issuance, RMB business, etc
- Carry out general account maintenance duties with clients.
Operate credit related work (including internal rating, risk classification, security inputting, etc) i
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT