Risk Assurance Manager
Our client is an international bank based in the City of London, they are now seeking a Risk Assurance Manager.
Key Responsibilities of a Risk Assurance Manager will cover:
- Oversee the "Three Lines of Defence Model" for the bank.
- Ensure risk processes are embedded, via a range of mechanisms, into the bank and that risk management becomes a priority component of 'business as usual’ activity.
- Maintain the on-going evolution of a Risk Event Reporting (RER) capability and the Operational Risk Register, which is used to guide the bank in the management of its operational risks and ultimately, managing Operational Risk loss reporting.
- Maintain the bank’s Enterprise Risk Register management, covering all key risks.
- Identify, collate, assess and report on a range of Key Risk Indicators internally and at Group level.
- Report to the bank’s ARCC (Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee).
- Manage independent oversight of hPLUS Access Controls for the bank.
- Oversee all physical access and controls (keys, Treasury related platforms etc.) and Power of Attorneys.
- Undertake branch risk assessments.
- Maintain a strong understanding of existing and planned future strategic intentions to ensure that risk related processes can change and be established in a timely fashion rather than reactively.
- Control and oversee the bank’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning for UK.
- Chair and manage the bank’s OTCO (Operations and Technology Committee).
- Data Protection Officer for the bank
- Implementing best practice and Group and Audit related Data Protection and Information Security directives.
- Internal reporting and breach reporting to the Information Commissioner.
- End-to-end management for 'Data Subject Access Requests’.
- Experian, Acuity, Bankers Almanac etc. for credit referencing and Compliance.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Minimum of 4 years experience in banking Operational Risk, Governance to build best practice regulatory based controls and back office operational processes including:
- Delivering full end-to-end solutions for a best client experience by initiating improved back office processes
- Designer for practical implementation of an Operational Risk framework including Risk Event Reporting; Residual Key Risks mitigation.
- Detailed Practical knowledge of ISO 22301:12 (Business Continuity Management Systems).
- Robust practical understanding of CASS including BONY and Credit Suisse user platforms.
- Using Conduct Risk as an overarching principle based on regulatory and governance topics
- Excellent consultative listener and a 'hands-on’ project manager with a proven track record.
To be considered for this role please click apply now
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
City Of London
Ref ID: MM1114
£60000 - £70000