Trade Finance officer
An overseas bank based in the city wishes to recruit a banking operations officer within trade finance. The successful candidate will be covering multiple products and operational processes specifically around trade finance with exposure to other products specifically corporate lending.
Main duties include:
Responsible for support and cover for transaction flow and data entry for trade finance operations.
Process of transactions from initiation through to settlement including data entry and payment processing.
The screening of transactions and the parties involved in line with the JMLSG guidelines and assisting Compliance with the transaction monitoring program.
Identify potential red flags when reviewing trade finance transactions.
Generate the relevant MT7xx series messages.
Support with the loan admin function for both syndicated and bilateral loans.
Delivery of related MI reporting.
- Minimum degree level is required.
- Exposure to as broad a range of products and process as possible.
- Experience in trade finance products
- Understanding of regulatory impact on all operational processes.
- Competent on MS office 2010 and SWIFT (especially MT7xx series messages.)
- Knowledge of UCP 600 system.
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT